Use Bitbucket with Android Studio


Here I'm again with another howTo as fast as possible. Today I'm going to show you how to use Bitbucket with android studio.
Unfortunately there is no good plugin for this purpose, so you have to go with the command line.
Here are the steps to follow :

1 - Install Git in your machine, if not already installed : in my case I installed Msysgit
2 - Verify that it is accessible from command line (configure your environment variables)



3 - Create an account in the Bitbucket website (if you don't have one)
4 - Create a repository. Let us name it : 'First_Test'
5 - Go to your repository and click : "I'm starting from scratch"


6 - Open your android studio project, and go to the terminal like this:


7 - Type in these commands 


1-
2-
3-
4-
git init
git add .
git commit -m 'First Commit'
git push -u origin master

8 - That's all you need. You can check your Bitbucket repository now to verify that you have a branch

Leave your comments below if you have any questions.





SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your Comment

Powered by Blogger.